Time to Spring Clean Your Wish List and add them to Your Shopping Cart!



Happy Teacher Appreciation Week! To celebrate YOU, TpT is having a SITEWIDE SALE on Tuesday and Wednesday!! I don't know about you,but I LOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEE a sale!!!
I am thinking what a great time to go back and purchase all my wish listed items...easy peasy...move them over to my shopping cart, purchase and Voila...all those sweet treats that I was saving up for a rainy day are mine all mine and on sale to boot!!  I mean 28% off IS a dazzling deal if you want my opinion. Even if you are not interested in my opinion, be honest a deal is a deal and 28% OFF is a great deal!

So, today I am joining up with Teaching in the Tongass and her wish list Linky Party.  Jump on over to her site and catch up on all the TpT sellers, who have linked up, and take a peek at their most wish listed resources from their stores...This is one opportunity you don't want to pass up!   #trustme


Here are the top 3 wish listed resources from my shop!

 Runaway Bunny




First 100 Fry Words




I sure do hope you get tons of Spring Cleaning done with this Teacher Appreciation Sale...Remember You are LOVED:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment