# 2 for Tuesday


I have decided to link up with some other fabulous teacher authors and every Tuesday we will promote 2 products for 50% off!! This is your chance to stock up for September and get some great resources for your classroom at a great discount! If you are like me, I LOVE discounts and sales!! You don't always find sales at 50% so check out my deals and all the participants by simply searching #2fortuesday in the TpT search bar.  Hope you get some great deals!!
Here is a link directly to the page:  #2forTuesday

So, now for a little summary of the 2 resources I have available for YOU!

1.  All about Feelings:  Strategies to deal with feelings is such an important social and emotional skill for children to learn. Just reading a book about feelings is not enough...this resource can be used at home or in school and has everything you need to help your kiddos learn about feelings, how to deal with feelings and ways to express their feelings.  I am sure you will love this resource as much as I do!

2.  Directional Words for ELA and Math:  This fun Directional Word Vocabulary Resource was created for my daughter's Kindergarten SpED class to encourage more practice with directional words.  This was designed to be used with Kindergarten but it can easily be adapted for any grade depending on the students' level and language needs. It can easily be differentiated. 

Thanks for stopping by and look for more 50% off products on 2 for Tuesday!!!

1 comment: