Let's Start a Positive Mindset Movement

Let's Start a Positive Mindset Movement and take my 10 Day Challenge...Interested? Read MORE...



Today is the first day of the rest of your life! Make it happy by thinking about all the blessings you have in your life.  In recent events that I have witnessed or heard about on the news, I am saddened by all the outrage in our country and I can choose to to upset and think negatively about life, but a negative mind brings negativity into your life so instead I am encouraged to think about the blessings in my life.  There are many that believe if you think one positive thought everyday that you will change your mindset and I truly believe this is true!

After all...
                              
A while back a dear friend gave me a "Blessing Bracelet."
It is a simple silver bracelet with 4 gold pearls. (Well actually since then I have bought many...silver, pearls, white pearls, pink pearls for friends who had baby girls and many more for any one I knew needed to think a little positive or to show the blessings in life)
With the bracelet came a card, which stated:                                      
"Every time you wear this bracelet or think
of this bracelet, think of 4 things you are thankful
for in your life...one for each pearl."
It goes on to say that if you do this everyday, you
will see a change in the way you think and
become more positive in your life.

In other words, you will have a positive mindset and notice that,“Your diamonds are not in far distant mountains or in yonder seas; they are in your own backyard, if you but dig for them.” ― Russell H. ConwellAcres of Diamonds
Look for the positive in every situation and you will find it!

I don't think we actually need a bracelet to do this...although I DO love jewelry and I do get many compliments when I wear my bracelet...I think we just need to count our blessings everyday or let the positive light shine through...I have to admit that I HAVE done this and it HAS changed the way I think about life...sour ideas or negative thoughts are magically transformed into positive sweet dazzling affirmations and blessings...well that may be a bit over the top or an exaggeration, but you get the idea!

Try a 10 day challenge and for 10 days, write 4 things that you are thankful for or blessed to have in your life.  Write the ideas down where you can see them and refer to them daily...perhaps a journal.  It can be as simple as I am blessed to be able to have a cup of fresh hot brewed coffee or it is a beautiful day and I am going to take a walk this morning because I can or I feel blessed that I have 2 beautiful healthy children.  Try it, you'll like it... #mikey #lifecerealcommercial #givingawaymyage and see just how your mindset changes!  I bet you will be pleasantly surprised with the outcome!

Here are my 4 positive thoughts, diamonds or blessings for today:

  1. We have a brand new grandchild who has joined our family 2 weeks ago.
  2.  My husband is finally almost finishing painting our living room...he started 2 months ago and our living room is not that big...#oopslettingthecatoutofthebag.
  3. I took #Allegra and my allergies are gone for the next 12 hours.
  4. I had a great conversation with my daughter-in-law this morning.                                              

There are so many others blessings in my life and yours that I could go on and on and on, but that would be soooooo borrrrring.  I hope you realize just how important a positive mindset is in this journey called life.  Has there been negativity in my life?  You BET!  Do I choose to focus on it?  No!  Why? Because I believe that every negative situation can be turned in a positive. For example:  My dad had a stoke many years ago and was pretty much in a wheel chair for 6 years after, but those 6 years were so inspiring because it gave me a chance to get to know him so much better.  It kept him in one spot...(just sayin') and our visits meant so much to both of us.
With that being said...          
                                                   


   

If you have read this post all the way to the bottom...Give yourself a pat on the back...and take the first step...share your 4 blessings in the comment section below and let's start a Positive Mindset Movement!!









If you need reminders to stay positive or even some positive mindset posters for your home or office, you are in luck! You might want to check out these  Positive Mindset BUNDLE  posters on my TpT Shop Sunshine and Lollipops...

OR if you are a Sports Enthusiast, check out these beautiful, inspirational poster for your classroom, home or office! Inspirational Posters for your Classroom or Office
Everybody needs a little inspiration once in a while or maybe even a daily dose of positiveness...These Inspirational Mindset Sport Themed Posters will give you your daily dose of inspiration and help you see the bright side of every situation you may encounter whether you are a teacher, student or just someone who might want to have these quotes hanging on your office wall...click through and see them for yourself



4 comments:

  1. Love. love. love. Trying out your 10 day challenge! Here's to Day 1!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. My pets... that make the worst days better.
    2. The sun is shining today and it's 40 degrees out!
    3. My health. I'm medication free and almost 50.
    4. My colleagues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing! My family and I went to see White Christmas during the Winter Break this year. There's a song in it that says, "Count your blessings instead of sheep." Definitely words to live by!

    ReplyDelete